Wednesday, March 19, 2008

2008 NCAA Men's College Basketball Tournament



With march madness approaching in around 8 hours I thought I'd share some information on my thoughts on the tournament and some of my upsets that I picked.
The NCAA men's college basketball tournament is arguable the most exciting tournament in the nation, 64 teams from across the country qualify to battle head-to-head in an intense playoff atmosphere. Millions of viewers will be holding their bracket in their hands anxiously in hopes that their pick will come out of the game victorious.
USC over Georgetown...you can't spot Mayo, period.
Pittsburgh over Memphis...after upsetting Georgetown to win the Big East as a No. 7 seed this team has a lot of momentum go far in the tournament.
Louisville over Tennessee...Louisville is underrated but it should be a great game, Tennessee is a tough team.
My pick to win the tournament...UCLA. Kevin Love is dominant.
Don't forget to fill out your brackets, go here to view a printable bracket http://assets.espn.go.com/i/ncaa/08mens_bracket.gif

No comments: